Thank you so much for your interest in applying for the 2019 Project Inspire Scholarship for Creative Minds and Young Leaders Program, a 3-month scholarship and leadership program focused on college preparation, career preparation, professional etiquette, and leadership. Please review eligibility requirements below and click the application link to apply at the end of this page.
*High school senior
*Poet, singer, actor, instrumentalist, or dancer (this includes band colorguard groups) who has been attending organization meetings for your performing art regularly for at least 2 months,
*2.5 Minimum GPA
Attend one of our partner schools:
- North Miami Beach Senior High School: North Miami Beach, FL
- Hallandale High School: Hallandale Beach, FL
- Maynard Evans High School: Orlando, FL
- Eastern High School: Washington, D.C.
- Dunbar High School: Washington, D.C.
- The Seed School of Washington, D.C.: Washington, D.C.
- Martin Luther King High School: Lithonia, GA
*$250 award every fall and spring semester for 4 years of college
Deadline for Application
*Monday, December 17, 2018, by midnight
*$250 is disbursed every fall and spring semester for 4 years of college 1 – 2 weeks prior to those semesters as long as applicants:
- Enroll in College Within one Year of Graduating from High School
- Maintain a Full-Time Status as a Student Every Semester
- Maintain a 2.8 G.P.A. While in College, Submitting Transcripts by Required Deadlines At the End of Each Semester
- Attend Virtual Project Inspire Check-Ins Every Semester
- Attend 3 out of 4 Professional Development Sessions Annually
- Attend one Virtual Project Inspire Annual Conference Prior to College Senior Year